User General Terms of Service, Pricing, Refund and Cancellation Policy
The following is a legal agreement between you (“you”, “Student”, “Guardian”, “Parent” or “User/s”) and the owners and operators (“we”, “us”, or “Daresni Education & Training”) of the site at daresni.net (the Website”) and all related activities, services booked within any industry or category via any and or all websites, software, mobile apps, and other services that we provide (together, the “Service”).
The following is a legal agreement between you (“you”, “Teacher”, “Coach”) and the owners and operators (“we”, “us”, or “Daresni Education & Training”) of the site at daresni.net (the Website”) and all related activities, services offered within any industry or category via any and or all websites, software, mobile apps, and other services that we provide Users (together, the “Service”).
- As a registered Coach, you confirm your registration, commitment to the platform and agree to be bound by the Terms pertained to the full agreement documented as “Daresni Education & Training “Daresni” General Terms of Service & Policies”.
- A User should be a person(s) aged 18+ and should be a responsible adult. It is mandatory to have a User’s parent, guardian or responsible adult present during any session booked using the Daresni platform. Coach(es) should ensure this policy is adhered to in order to protect both User and Coach rights.
- Daresni offers a flexible pricing policy to Coaches. Coaches can cost their Service based upon their own credentials, market demand and competition. It is possible to change the advertised price based upon market demand. However, a price is charged to User(s) based upon the time of booking. Any services booked on a date post a price change will be charged the price advertised at time of booking. User payment to Daresni will be at initial time of booking and will correspond to the advertised price at that time.
- Coach(es) will ensure all registered information on Daresni are accurate, up to date and not deceptive in any way.
- The Coach will hereby ensure that their schedules are up to date and accurate in order to use Daresni efficiently and avoid disruption of schedules.
- A registered Coach will receive notification(s) once a session(s) is/are booked on the platform. Notification(s) will contain the name, date, time and location of each booking.
- A Coach will ensure he/she responds and confirms or declines booking(s). Coach(es) will be responsive by acknowledging or cancelling Service(s) provided by Daresni from Users in a timely manner.
- The Coach will ensure they act in a professional capacity in all manners when conducting any booked Service(s).
- Daresni has the right to remove Coaches whom had confirmed bookings and did not provide the full Service(s) as per advertised at time of booking.
- Daresni will dispatch payments to Coach(es) after Service(s) have been completed within 7 days minus 10% Daresni transactional fee.
- Coach(es) understands that any session that has not been completed, will effect their overall rating on the Daresni platform and may reduce their chances of obtaining further bookings.
- Daresni will allow any session to be cancelled within 12 hours before the booked service appointment and a full refund will be provided to the User.
- Daresni provides the platform to connect Coaches and Users. If a Coach connects to a User on a personal capacity, and not via the platform, Daresni has the right to remove the Coach from the platform immediately.
- The Coach will never hurt/injure, or act in any way unconventional during a session with a User.
These terms and conditions shall govern the use of our websites, software, mobile apps, and other services that we provide and the provision of offering of any Service(s) to you.
By using our websites, software, mobile apps, and other services that we provide, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our Service(s).
If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
If either party breaches any term of this agreement, Daresni reserves the right to cancel that party's membership without notice.